Here we are again. Letting you know what were the most popular articles on Tribal over the past seven days.
All the big clubs and storylines are mentioned. So let's go.
Mohamed Salah's dig at Manchester United takes the top slot this week -in just 24 hours!
Ashley Young took to social media after Saturday's 2-1 win over Liverpool to ridicule the Egyptian, posting a photo of himself accompanied with the caption: "Stop asking me! He's not in my pocket, I swear he's not."
But after United were knocked out of the Champions League by Sevilla at Old Trafford on Tuesday night, the Egyptian quickly took to Twitter, and said: "The UCL draw can't come soon enough."
Paul Pogba's withdrawal before Saturday's game garnered interest from United and Liverpool fans alike.
The Frenchman suffered an injury in the final training session before the match.
He did return on Tuesday night but in the form of a substitute as Jose Mourinho elected to start Marouane Fellaini instead.
Another interesting story emerged from Old Trafford emerged this weekend.
According to German journalist Raphael Honigstein, Alexis Sanchez was 'hated' in the Arsenal dressing room.
The Chilean hasn't performing like somebody who earns £500,000k-a-week since arriving in Manchester.
And now it's been revealed that the Gunners dressing room breathed a sigh of relief once he exited the Emirates.
Spanish publication El Confidencial broke some huge news this week in regards to Chelsea.
They reported that Luis Enrique has agreed terms with the west London club and will succeed Antonio Conte at the end of the season.
Conte's fractured relationship with the Chelsea board seems to have finally cracked. And now it seems the former Barcelona boss is ready to take on a new challenge in England.
Finally, a story broke this week that shocked the footballing world.
Leicester City star Riyad Mahrez announced his retirement on Facebook.
The statement read: "After the last consultation with many doctors, I've decided to stay away from football.
"As my time as a football player comes to an end I would like to say few words.
"I want to thank everybody for the kindness and support they have shown me in this incredible city , you will be always in my heart."
It was later revealed that Mahrez's Facebook page was hacked.
Tribalfootball Top 5 stories March 7 - March 13
1. Liverpool ace Salah taunts Young after Man Utd home humiliation
2. Man Utd rocked as Pogba forced out of training ahead of Liverpool showdown
3. REVEALED: Entire Arsenal dressing room 'hated Alexis Sanchez'
4. DONE DEAL? Luis Enrique agrees Chelsea contract; ready to replace Conte
5. Leicester SHOCK: Mahrez says he's quitting football…
- We also identified what readers searched for -
1. DONE DEAL? Enrique agrees Chelsea contract - ready to replace Conte
2. Milinkovic-Savic drops huge Man Utd transfer hint on social media
3. Ronaldo urges Real president Perez to snub Kane and choose..
4. REVEALED: Entire Gunners dressing room 'hated' Alexis
5. Nike ready to squeeze Adidas out of Real with NeymarJR funding plans
1. L'Pool ace Salah taunts Young after Man Utd home humiliation
2. Man Utd boss Mourinho lifts lid on Klopp ref showdown: He was shouting at…
3. L'Pool boss Klopp blasts Carragher, Souness after Alexander-Arnold attack
4. Man Utd rocked as Pogba forced out of training ahead of L'Pool showdown
5. REVEALED: Entire Gunners dressing room 'hated' Alexis