It's that time of the week again where we look back over the past seven days and check out what articles Tribal readers have fancied the most.
And boy is their some spicy stories this week, and they of course involve Europe's biggest clubs, including Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester United and Real Madrid.
Our top story this week revolves around the biggest potential free agent this season, and maybe in the entire history of football.
Barcelona star Lionel Messi, undoubtedly one of the the greatest players of all time, is out of contract at the end of the season.
Now, while many expect him to stay in Catalonia, El Espanol claims that the Argentine has pulled back from a local investment property. It is reported that Messi had committed €500,000 into a local beach club but has now decided to rethink the plan. Could this be a sign?
Expect to see Messi's name in this column regularly the longer he goes without putting pen to paper.
The Sun says Romelu Lukaku was furious after Manchester United's 1-0 to Chelsea last Saturday.
So much so, the Belgian launched into a scathing attack of his teammates in the dressing room following the defeat.
Lukaku was highly critical of the service he was receiving, which considering he failed to register a single touch in the box throughout the ninety minutes, you can hardly blame him.
Some huge news broke this week at Stamford Bridge, with long-time technical director Michael Emenalo parting ways with the club.
Understandably, Chelsea fans are still waiting in anticipation to see who will replace the man who brought in the likes of Eden Hazard, Diego Costa and Thibaut Courtois.
Well, the Sunday Times reckonsit has the answer their looking for - Luis Campo.
The current Lille director is more famous for his time at Monaco, where he brought in the likes of Kylian Mbappe, Thomas Lemar and Anthony Martial, amongst many others.
Meanwhile, according to Don Balon, Hazard is willing to leave Chelsea to join Real Madrid - but only if Zinedine Zidane guarantees him playing time.
Hazard wants to be one of the Frenchman's 'untouchables', in the same vain as Cristiano Ronaldo.
In response to the speculation, Diario Gol reported that Real starlet Marco Asensio is willing to leave the club if Hazard arrives.
It would be near impossible for Zidane to field both players at the same time given their similar attributes.
Asensio is adamant he will leave the Bernanbeu if the speculation becomes reality. And you can just guess who is waiting in the wings…
Top five Tribalfootball stories - November 8 - November 14
1. More Messi Barcelona doubts raised after local investment plans scrapped
2. Fuming Lukaku turned on Man Utd teammates after Chelsea blank
3. Chelsea find Emenalo replacement: Luis Campos - the man who built Monaco
4. Chelsea star Hazard to join Real Madrid on one condition...
5. Mourinho alerted as Asensio fires Hazard warning at Real Madrid
1. Gunners target Lozano tipped to leave PSV for Man City in 70m deal
2. Chicharito happy to get away from crisis club West Ham
3. Ronaldo: Amazing charity work from Real's superstar
4. AC make Barca contact about Suarez price
5. Ex-Toffees striker Saha: Magpies legend Shearer was a phenomenon
1. RB Leipzig midfielder Keith appeals staggering court fine
2. Klopp rejected Man Utd after 'unsexy' Woodward pitch
3. L'Pool defender Gomez: My future position and Klopp agrees
4. MU legend Keane backtracks from Liverpool jibe
5. Liverpool news: Klopp explains holding back Robertson; Mane concedes Senegal pressure;