-->

Ghanaian striker Jordan Mintah still contracted to Terengganu FC II despite reported move to KL City FC

Published on: 23 June 2022

Ghanaian international, Jordan Mintah is yet to complete his move to KL City FC despite reports suggesting that he has finally left Terengganu FC II.

According to some reports earlier this month, the attacker had reached a deal with KL City FC and even said goodbye to fans of Terengganu FC II.

However, after checks, sources have reported that the strike remains a player of Terengganu FC II.

Meanwhile, Terengganu Football Club (TFC) Sdn Bhd Chief Executive Officer, Ab Rasid Jusoh has confirmed that there is interest from KL City FC for the top forward.

"Indeed, the management of KL City FC is interested in getting Mintah, but we have not yet made a decision because many aspects need to be refined

“Each application will be brought in a new technical committee then we put the terms and conditions for negotiation with the players,” he said.

The Terengganu Football Club CEO continued, "If an agreement is reached, the next process will be made and if the club agrees with the terms and conditions given, then the player can be registered.

"So regarding Mintah who is rumored to be wearing the jersey of The City Boys squad, it is in the negotiation stage further before the second window closes this Friday.”

Last season, Jordan Mintah made a name for himself after scoring 16 goals for TFC II to become the top scorer of the Malaysian Premier League.

Comments