And for three glorious weeks of football these two fantastic cities will play host to the battle for the African women’s football crown.
- When: 2 - 23 July
- Where: Morocco
- What: TotalEnergies Women’s Africa Cup of Nations
- How to follow: SuperSport App and Web
- How to watch: Build up and live coverage on SuperSport and Showmax
The 2022 TotalEnergies African Women’s Cup of Nations will be held from 2 - 23 July in Morocco in two of the world’s most famous cities, Casablanca and Rabat.
Hosts Morocco will kick off the tournament in Rabat against Burkina Faso at the Prince Moulay Abdellah Complex at 22h30 CAT.
The tournament doubles up as the African qualifiers to the 2023 Fifa Women’s World Cup and the top four teams at the WAFCON will automatically qualify for the World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.
Two more teams will be advancing to the inter-confederation play-offs to contest for the final three Fifa Women’s World Cup spots.
- GROUP A: Morocco, Burkina Faso, Senegal, Uganda
- GROUP B: Cameroon, Zambia, Tunisia, Togo
- GROUP C: Nigeria, South Africa, Burundi, Botswana