New Kumasi Asante Kotoko Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Nana Yaw Amponsah will is set to present a 5-year development plan to a management team of the club for implementation.
The owner of Division One League club Phar Rangers has been unveiled today as the new CEO of the Ghana Premier League record holders to help steer the affairs of the club.
During his interactions with the recently constituted 12-member board of directors prior to his appointment to the top position at the club, Nana Yaw Amponsah discussed a 5-year development plan.
Now given the CEO job, the young football administrator who will soon have a management team and will be expected to share the plan with the team and work towards achieving the goals of the plan.
Check out the 5-year development plan below:
- Put in place a well-structured technical staff and management team
- Develop two extra training pitches (one natural and the one artificial)
- Acquire the appropriate equipment for proper training and development
- Recruit the best maximum 25 talents under the age of 21 at the best cost possible and maintain continuous development.
- Participate in the CAF Champions League and Confederation Cup and reach the group stage at least twice and win it at least once.
- Purchase a modern multipurpose team bus.
- Embark on a European/American/ Asian Training Tour each year
- Should have at least 3-5 players to have played for Ghana U17 National Team
- Should have at least 3-5 players to have played for Ghana U20 National Team
- Should have 2-3 players in the Ghana Olympic Team
- Should have at least 3-5 players to have played for the Black Stars A
- Should have 10-15 players to have played for the Black Stars B
- Should have at least 5 talents playing in European Top Clubs Youth Teams
- Should have at least 5 players playing European League Top Teams
- Should have at least 5 players playing in Non-European Leagues Top First Teams
- To become self-sustainable and run effectively without further director investments
- To own an academy complex
- To own a befitting museum
- To have ultra-modern orthopedic Clinic