Crawley Town announced the signing of former Chelsea youth team skipper Danny Pappoe today.
So who is Danny Pappoe? We already know he's 22, played international football for Ghana U20s, had loan spells at Colchester and Kingstonian and has been part of Bright and Hove Albion's development squad.
But here are five facts you may not know about Pappoe.
1. He missed the 2010 FA Youth Cup final through injury - but his Chelsea side were triumphant.
2. While playing for Ghana u-20, he played against Kosovo in their first FIFA recognised match.
3. He has scored one goal in his 20 league appearances whilst at Colchester United, Kingstonian and Hemel Hempstead.
4. You can find him on twitter as @Dannypapps and he currently has 9,748 followers.
5. On April 25, he tweeted In life sometime we need someone to believe in us. If you find that someone that believes in you make sure you give 110% for them.'